NPQ in Leading Primary Mathematics (NPQLPM)
The NPQLPM is for maths subject leaders, or those aspiring to the role of maths subject leadership, in primary schools who are applying a mastery approach to the teaching of mathematics.
Designed with busy teachers and school leaders in mind, the NPQLPM is delivered using a blend of online seminars, flexible online learning and face to face conferences.
How will I learn?
You will develop the knowledge, skills and expertise that underpin effective leadership of mathematics and lead a powerful school maths strategy.
- School culture
- How pupils learn
- Subject and curriculum
- Classroom practice
- Adaptive teaching
- Professional development
How will I benefit?
- Develop as a specialist in your role by deepening your understanding of the core principles underpinning mastery approaches to teaching maths
- Build the skills to effectively develop others and lead a powerful whole-school mathematics strategy
- Enhance your skills to help colleagues develop maths across the curriculum, without creating unnecessary workload
- Establish your school within a maths network that shares best practice and ideas
- Greater insight into the systems and sources of effective leadership practice
How to apply:
Applications for February 2024 are now closed.
We are currently waiting for confirmation from the DfE on the future of NPQ funding. If you would like us to contact you once we have clarification, please complete this form and we will keep you updated.